Here’s how you can help Economic Growth DC:
1) Follow us on Twitter @GrowthDC. You can get to our Twitter page by clicking the Twitter icon at the bottom of this page, or go to http://twitter.com/growthdc
2) Friend us and Like us on Facebook by clicking on the Facebook icon at the bottom of this page, or go to http://facebook.com/economicgrowthdc
3) Share this and our other blog posts with as many friends as you can by using the links at the bottom of each post.
4. Go to http://economicgrowthdc.org and click on the “Get Involved” button to join our mailing list. If you are currently on our site, just click the “Get Involved” button at the top of the page.
4) Tell as many people about Economic Growth DC as you can and that you think we’re working on solutions for some of DC’s biggest challenges.
5) Stay in touch with us with comments, suggestions and bring issues affecting DC that are important to you to our attention.
6) Recommend a few people to us that might share our collective priorities. We are looking to build a grass roots infrastructure and supporter database.
7) And of course, like any non-profit, we rely on donations from our supporters for our survival and to get our message out. If you are able to contribute even a small amount, that would be much appreciated and very helpful. Visit our website’s donation page at http://economicgrowthdc.org/donate. Again, if you’re already on our site, just click the “Donate” button at the top of the page.